Trickster108

Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Back!!

Hello all...

My last BLOG here was my resignation from HRC.

As Robert Hunter penned and Jerry Garcia sang..."What a long strange trip it's been".

My BLOGS are fairly eclectic...gender issues predominate, but environmental, political and the "whatever" variety are by no means excluded...

Over the past year, I have been a monthly contributor to Q NOTES in Charlotte, NC. My column there will continue to be T Notes, as they will here, altho "trickster108" will also be the Blogspot Nom de plume here.

The Q Notes pieces are painted with a broad brush...I expect this BLOG to be more personal, more specific, and more of a train of thought.

I'm working on my first piece now...stay tuned!!

robbi cohn...aka...trickster108

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home