Trickster108

Monday, April 17, 2006

Know Nothing!!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Every day I am reminded of how little I really know and, conversely, how much there still remains for me to learn... and, as if often the case with me...to "relearn". It is amazing how, for beings that only use 10% of their brain capacity, we can be so consistently forgetful, both with respect to our short term memories and with our greater repository of "knowledge". We surmise that there ARE ways to enhance our mental abilities. Certainly, paranormal abilities must involve a greater and more intense sense of brain usage.

I must continue to remind myself that daily exercise of the brain is as important as a good caridovascular workout and probably contributes to any efforts at keeping all my faculties intact as I undergo this thing we call "the aging process"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home