Trickster108

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Astrological Influences

Saturday, September 2, 2006

I will plead to my ignorance. The art of astrology is, like any other discipline, complex and multi layered. One's knowledge can be deep or superficial depending upon the depth of interest and the dedication to observation. My knowlege is not prolific but I do have a basic understanding of my chart and the changes I can observe within. And, I can see the effects of certain astological moments in time and how they may influence events. I will refer those who are more interested to my guru...Eric Francis, at Planet Waves...planetwaves.net.

Where am I going with this? I do not have the expertise to do the analyses of which Eric is capable, but I CAN detect that the world is going through a period of acute and dramatic moment. For those who attune themselves...the confluence of events is palpable and visceral. We can feel them physically as well as emotionally and spiritually.

Two predominant events seem to be occurring and their effects are pervasive. The first is a Neptune in Aquarius opposition to Saturn in Leo. These celestial movements are reflected in much of what has developed and is developing throughout the world and, more specifically, in the U.S. The false messiah of technology gone bad, the dangerous potential of group think and propaganda, the onset of actual and observable global climate changes. These are all within the domain of this conjunction. Our government is attempting to deviate away from the course set out by the founding fathers, a path that abrogrates many of our rights, including that most important right to dissent.

The second major event is the approaching Pluto/Galactic Core conjunction due to occur in December 2012. There may be some who are familiar with the ancient Mayan calendar and will recognize this time period coincides with the predicted end of the Mayan calendar. I somple terms, it denotes some kind of cosmic change...a reawakening to a new and enlightened path or the road to destruction. The choice is ours to make...what kind of world are we capable of envisioning and what efforts are we willing to make. Perhaps even more important, what kinds of Heart do we have, how do we understand the power of Love?

My intention is to be a gadfly... a nagging reminder that attention and observation must not flag...that we are required to be helpers in the cosmic plan...that mere observation is not enough. Please be a particpant, not a spectator!!

Again...for more details...I refer the reader to www.planetwaves.net

trickster108

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home