Trickster108

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday mornings

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday mornings...reading the Sunday newspaper, watching the TV news magazines...working in the garden...ah...the small pleasures of life are always found in the minute to minute details. As John Lennon penned..."life is what happens when you're busy making plans"...

My school semester is nearing it's end...the first I've completed in some odd 20 years. I must say, the academic wolrd is one I have missed and can envision myself staying active in academia for some time to come.

Life...digested in minutia or in large chunks...each has its place in a well balanced existence.

Sundays are also good days to find a few moments of solitude...just accessing that quiet space is part of a good regimen for recharging, like REM sleep stages.

trickster108

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home